THROAT (Blue) CHAKRA Aromatherapy Candle
The perfect blend of Peppermint, Spearmint and Eucalyptus Essential Oils will balance and strengthen your Throat Chakra.
On the emotional level, throat chakra imbalances may manifest as excessive shyness, poor listening, gossiping, or dominating conversation.
On the mental level, someone with a throat chakra imbalance may be unable to think abstractly or in symbolic language, and may have difficulty expressing themselves and communicating their needs or desires.
On the spiritual level, throat chakra issues may show up as blocked creativity, inability to sense subtle energies, and disconnection from the divine and inner spirit.
Peppermint is a minty and sharp, peppermint has long been used to freshen breath, for respiratory infections, and to ease headaches due to congestion. It invigorates and stimulates the mind and has a direct action on the intellect. It promotes creativity and self expression.
Eucalyptus is fresh, medicinal, with a woody scent, Eucalyptus has been used to calm inflammation of the nasal passages, clear sore throat, and sinusitis. The oil promotes well-being and opens inner space when we feel overwhelmed or constricted by our environment. It promotes the feeling of inner freedom and expansiveness.
The Crystal in the Candle is Blue Agate - this is a soothing and nurturing stone, that will bring you calmness and peace of mind, and it is an excellent emotional healing stone, with strong metaphysical properties. Its energy resonates within the throat chakra bringing a lovely sense of tranquillity, as it alleviates anger and nervous tension.
- When the candle has been burned to the bottom, the crystals can be washed and then left on a sunny window ledge to recharge.
- Soy wax gives a cleaner, longer burn & includes no nasty chemicals or toxins.
- Approximate burn time of 60 hours.
- Comes in cardboard box, wrapped with white flower tissue and hessian ribbon.
- Makes the Perfect Gift for your home or friends.
- Personalised Card is optional (design could be seen on the last photo).